Life Insurance Canada
We find the best rates for you when you apply for Life Insurance with us!
Life Insurance can protect the financial security of your loved ones by giving them a tax free lump sum payment after you die. You can chose the amount and coverage based on your needs and circumstances. Cost of life insurance coverage depends on your age, medical history, gender, health and lifestyle.
Do you need Life Insurance?
Are your loved ones going to be financially okay If something happened to you?
If the answer is yes, then you should definitely look at how you can protect them in such situation.
While you have the regular life insurance benefits from work, it may not be enough to cover the needs of your loved one and keep in mind, your coverage ends when you leave work.
Types of Life Insurance
Term Life Insurance
- Term life insurance is simple and affordable, term life insurance provids a fixed amount of insurance for a specific period of time
- In the event the applicants death, the policy pays a tax-free benefit, to the beneficiaries
- Term life provides temporary protection you can customize to meet your changing needs
Permanent life insurance
- Permanent life insurance is usually called Whole Life Insurance because it covers you for your whole life, as the product name – and some types can build cash value over time
- Whole Life Insurance costs are typically guaranteed not to increase from the time you first purchase the policy
- Some Whole Life Insurance plans let you pay for a limited time and and then you don’t have to pay any more
Participating life insurance
- Participating life insurance is another type of Whole Life Insurance coverage that can be eligible to receive dividends
- The amount of coverage you choose and your premiums are guaranteed for life without any risks
- You can use the dividends to buy more coverage, reduce your annual premium cost or earn interest inside the plan. Or you can take them in cash. Dividends are not guaranteed
Universal life insurance
- Universal life insurance is a anoter yet flexible type of Whole Life Insurance plan that combines protection & savings on a long term run
- In this plan you choose a guaranteed death benefit that your beneficiaries will receive tax-free
- The payments you make above the cost of insurance earn tax-preferred interest as well, which can help increase the benefits
We look for over 15 companies to find the best Life Insurance quote for you.
Life Insurance Canada
Living in Canada can be one of the best things when it comes to convenience. What most people are unaware of, is how important it is to have something that can not only give you a mental peace but also act as an umbrella for your family members in case of your death.
Working all your life, while living in Canada is most people’s goal. Last thing you want is an unsecure financial future for yourself and your family.
Life Insurance is a product that has changed many people’s life after their loved one pass away. Many people think that getting a life insurance might not be very important because, our ancesters were never aware of such thing. Well, the reality is, life wasn’t has hard back then as it is now.
With increasing numbers of unemployment rate in Canada going parallel to the expensive expenses, you never know when you’ll get to a point when it will be almost impossible to live a life where only one family member works and rest of 2 stay home and enjoy life.
Life insurance in Canada come in handy in difficult situations when someone who was a main source of income, passed away. With having life insurance, it provides the beneficiaries a lump sum money after the death of the applicant. This money of course can never replace to loss of their loved ones, but it can at least support you financially to be able to have a secure future.
Money Freedom looks for over 15 companies to find the best Life Insurance rate in Canada for you. With our online Life Insurance Quote you can find out how we can help you save your hard earned dollars and get you the best return on your life insurance policy.
Life Insurance policies have saved many families from coming to streets when their significant loved one that was once the only means of the financial income passed away.
Money Freedom is specialized in creating custom tailored Life Insurance Quotes for our clients. We look for 15+ Insurance providers to mix and match the perfect plan that is affordable and has the maximum return.
We encourage youngsters to apply for Life Insurance – because, this is the best time to qualify for your life insurance and get the cheapest prices on very high value life insurance policy. When you’re younger, you get the cheapest life insurance rates because there are barely any health issues. This also builds a very heavy lump sum amount, the beneficiaries will receive after you die.
With Life Insurance, we also offer few other products; such as:
Apply today for your Life Insurance and get the best rates.
In your twenties and not even thinking about life insurance? You might want to think again. There are so many reasons to start thinking about life insurance early, and one of the best reasons, is that it will save you money. Now this might sound a little strange, so...
A minor monthly fee that can easily fit into your budget, can end up being what saves you from going bankrupt in your future. No one plans for illness, because no one wants illness to be a part of their plans. But it happens. Everyone always seem to be fit and...
Of all different types of insurance, mortgage seems to be the one that comes with the most confusion. So what is mortgage insurance, and in what ways is it different than life insurance? Mortgage insurance will financially cover your mortgage payments, or the balance...
Find the Life Insurance Plan that suits your needs!